Efficient and Cost Effective
RH2O® provides an innovative range of rainwater harvesting systems and products for residential and commercial applications. We work directly with architects, builders, contractors, developers, and homeowners to ensure the most cost-effective and efficient system for each project.
Enjoy the benefits of collecting and reusing rainwater by contacting our experts today!
Benefits of reusing rainwater:
- Conserves drinking water and reducing bills
- Best water for plant and garden irrigation
- Diminishes flooding, erosion and flow to stormwater drains
- Reduces contamination of surface water with sediments, fertilizers, and pesticides, meaning cleaner drinking water sources
- Help achieve Green Building Accreditation for programs like LEED
RH2O® Rainwater Harvesting Systems
Four design principles ensure the highest quality rainwater from our harvesting systems:
Rainwater flows from roof to filter, where debris and dirt particles are separated from the water and sent to storm sewer or infiltration area. Cleaned water flows to the tank.
Small amounts of particulate material still remain and settle in the storage tank. The Calming Inlet prevents disturbance of sediment and moves oxygenated water down to ensure tank water remains fresh.
Light particles, such as pollen or oils, float to the surface, and are removed through regular overflow.
Floating Suction Filter
Water is extracted through the floating pump intake to ensure the cleanest water is removed for your use.